Free Class: Starcut Bracelet
Time & Location
Details and Supply List
From Rachel: "This week, we’ll be making this adjustable bracelet with two cuts from Sam’s Bead Shop: faceted tubes and the micro starcut. I’ve been obsessed with the tube shape since I first laid eyes on it. In creating this bracelet, I challenged myself to do something new with them and came up with this technique to wrap two together. This technique is more challenging, but don’t worry, I’ll walk you through it step by step."
To bead along during the class, you’ll need:
- 10 5x7mm faceted tube cut beads. The key with this wrapping technique is the flat facets that allow them to sit flush with each other. Here Rachel is using amazonite tube cut from Sam’s Bead Shop.
- 4 large accent beads. I’m using starcut peach moonstone from Sam’s Bead Shop.
- Two smaller accent beads. I’m using peach moonstone here as well. These don’t have to match the larger ones, but for my bracelet, I liked how it looked.
- 24 gauge wire
- A small length of chain (depending on the length you want your bracelet to be. Mine is about 1.25”)
- A lobster clasp that can hook onto the loops of the chain
- Optional: ball head pin and accent bead for the end of the chain
- Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, flush cutters
We are so excited to make this bracelet with you! Take some time for yourself and join us!
This FREE live class is Saturday, November 14th at 3pm PST/6pm EST via Facebook LIVE on our Facebook page. Register for the event to get an email reminder.
- Attendee Ticket$0$00$0