Free Class: Holiday Party Earrings
Time & Location
Details and Supply List
From Rachel: "In this class we’ll be making these fun holiday earrings with the Art Deco Cut from Sam’s Bead Shop! I can’t wait to wear these to holiday parties (or Zoom parties in my PJs with fancy jewelry!). I’ll take you from start to finish in this class, from the hammered headpins to putting it all together!"
To bead along during the class, you’ll need:
- 2 Art Deco beads from Sam’s Bead Shop or another fun cut of 10-12mm beads.
- 2 complementing beads of your choice
- Tiny accent beads. Here Rachel is ruby, pyrite, and jade itty bitty beads from Sam’s Bead Shop. You can also use seed beads or other small beads.
- 20 or 22g wire and 24g wire
- Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, flush cutters
- A hammer & bench block or hammering surface
- Earwires (to make ones like mine, you can use our free tutorial here)
Join us and get a head start on your holiday designs! It’s also perfectly acceptable to make this pair a gift for yourself as well. It’s been a hard year, you deserve it.
The class is Saturday, November 7th at 3pm PST/6pm EST via Facebook LIVE on our Facebook page. Register for the event to get an email reminder.
- Attendee Ticket$0$00$0