Free Class: Hammered Drop Earrings
Time & Location
Details and Supply List
From Rachel: "This week we’re making hammered drop earrings! I just got these itty bitty jade beads from Sam’s Bead Shop and I knew I couldn’t just use them as accents like I usually do with tiny beads. They had to play an integral role in a design. I created a pair of earrings that is a play on hoop earrings, with half of the hoop being the tiny beads. In the class, we’ll go step by step on how to make this design."
To bead along during the class, you’ll need:
- Tiny beads! Rachel is using tinies from Sam’s Bead Shop. Any beads in your collection that are around 2-3mm will work.
- 18 & 28 (or 26) gauge wire.
- 4 jump rings
- Flat nose pliers, round nose pliers, flush cutters
- A hammer & bench block or hammering surface
- A metal hole punch OR a hammer, small nail, and surface to nail into
- A pill bottle or something else round to help shape the ‘hoop’
- Earwires (to make ones like Rachel's, you can use her free tutorial here)
- Optional: 2 ball head pins and focal drops to create the dangle from the earwires. Any briolette will work. Rachel used swarovski.
Join us for some fun for yourself on this Halloween night! Put on a costume for some extra fun!
The class is Saturday, October 31th at 3pm PST/6pm EST via Facebook LIVE on our Facebook page. Register for the event to get an email reminder.
- Attendee Ticket$0$00$0